Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/2/2002 6:39:42 PM EST
Its a good thing Hesse isnt a paying advertizer on this site!

Otherwize we wouldnt be able to talk so much shit about them!
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:51:20 PM EST
eewwwwwwwww!

he said the "h" word
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:55:20 PM EST

We talk shit about every manufacturer from time to time. Makes no difference whether they advertise or not.

I'm not sure what you mean ??
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 6:57:52 PM EST
hey ,I got a H#@@& lower and I ain't had any problems with it I gave a guy a cold beer and 50$ for it..great paper weight...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:04:15 PM EST
have to laugh at that one ^
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:07:03 PM EST
I own a couple Hesse kevlar lowers that I built out with Bushmaster kits. They both run like champs and I've never had a single problem. From what I've seen, Hesse's PARTS and ASSEMBLIES are what sucks. Their complete firearms have crappy parts, loose tolerances and might as well have been put together by monkeys as their quality control is non exsistant.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:09:55 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:12:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By Green_Furniture:
It doesn't matter to me if someone is a paying advertiser or not, if they're selling crap I'm going to call it!

at least their selling crap, cheap.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:15:20 PM EST
It is amazing the shit they sell. I bought am upper from them before I found ar15.com I wish I had been here sooner. The ratbastards lost my order, and it took pulling teeth to get it. I finally think I have it working right after more money dumped into it. My question is after replacing over 50% of the parts, is it still a Hesse?

Jon
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:20:18 PM EST

My question is after replacing over 50% of the parts, is it still a Hesse?

No, like my two Bushy parts Hesse rifles it is a Hessemaster and is only worth about 1/10th the value if it had a Bushy lower. If the lowers didn't run as well as they do with those parts I'd have melted them down for buttstock filler a long time ago...
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:31:35 PM EST
JsARCHLIGHT,

It is ironic you call it a Hessemaster, as it is on a bushy lower, and many upper parts are now bushy.

Jon
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:53:15 PM EST
I bought a Hesse lower once on a drunked dare (that I lost).

The thing is cast rather than forged, has a crappy finish, the top isn't flat, some of the holes weren't cleaned out (minor bitch), and the front take down pin area has a void which weakens the thing.

Got Armalite, Eagle Arms, Bushmaster and Olympic Arms rifles that are far better quality.
Top Top