Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 6:57:52 PM EDT
"$2,800.00 Olympic Arms ,MFR, AR-15N.I.B. (.223 caliber) Collapsable Stock,Bayonet grip, 16 1/2" bbl., LeapersScope, Flash suppressor. ,MFR,(Multi-function Rifle)is adaptable to: 9mm or45acp. Comes with 4 magazines,(.223cal)(3: 30 round, 1: 20 round), New RifleCase. Hundreds of rounds of new .223 ammoavailable with gunseperately. Beautiful Rifle. Never been shot, Brand new inbox. This rifle is not for sale in theState of California. "

I found that ad on Gunsamerica when I was doing a search.  I found another one that said:

"Note: if you buy a USR postban gun, it won,t take any magazines except post ban 10 round ones, you can,t thread barrel for any reason, no flashhiders allowed, etc. There may be other reasons not to buy it as 5 people have tried to trade me their USRs for my AUG. "

Where do they come up with this crap?

(PS--the guy with the AUG actually had a fair price on it).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top