Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 2:40:53 PM EDT
I got a deal on some Lake City 86 head stamp still inked qwith tracers and I wana make sure its alright to use on my M1A's. Seeing as its made for machine guns I wana be sure it's not too hot and kaboombs my gun tomorow when I go to the range.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
good stuff, let it rip!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Heck yeah!  It's some of the best you can put through it!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Steve,

That ammo you picked up today is not safe! Give it to me tommorow & I will dispose of it for you in my M1A. I just am looking out for you!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]
IIRC, the US loads machine gun/rifle ammo to the same specs.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
LoL, thats ok Paul, I think I can do just fine disposing of that ammo myself... though I now see why you tried to talk me into the 1000 round case

I ask just because I didn't htink of it while at the shop and my father mentioned something about it possibly being hotter since its made for MG's so I figured I'd be safe and ask. Thanks guys, see you at the range tomorow Paul

Steve
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a good price & I will be bringing plenty of 5.56mm so you'r 7.62 won't feel alone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top