Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2016 7:33:31 AM EDT
I wanted to get one of there mp5k to a2 stock adapters and don't see there website online anymore. the only place i can find that stocks the adapter is RTG and they have been out of stock for a while.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Message Ghilliebear on HKPro and ask him. He would know.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#2]
thank you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 12:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/K-HK-STOCK-ADAPTER-FLEMING-134p1870.htm

Unfortunately, they are out of stock at the moment but Fleming's stuff is sold on the site linked to above.  You might also try the HkParts.net site as well.

Good Hunting
Chuck
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/K-HK-STOCK-ADAPTER-FLEMING-134p1870.htm

Unfortunately, they are out of stock at the moment but Fleming's stuff is sold on the site linked to above.  You might also try the HkParts.net site as well.

Good Hunting
Chuck
View Quote

i am on the list at RTG if it comes back in stock. I looked and did not see the adapter on HKparts website. RTG is the only place I have seen the adapter.

I was looking at the Fleming website a few months ago and now when i do a google search it is not listed or comes up as can't be displayed. I was just checking to see if they were still in business.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Not as nice, or as cheap as the RTG Parts adapter by Fleming, but here is the one at HKParts.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 8:54:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not as nice, or as cheap as the RTG Parts adapter by Fleming, but here is the one at HKParts.
View Quote

thanks for the link. I was looking to get the adapter and mill it for a A3 stock, that adapter is for a AR style buttstock and not really what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As far as I know they are still in business. I know they've been having some problems with their website other than that that's all I know.
View Quote

the website not working was what made me think they might have gone out of business. Hopefully they can get the site up soon.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#9]
The link to the RobertRTG website worked for me, thank you Chuck!  I put my name on the email list also. Maybe if enough people sign up, another production run will be made. Who knows? I remember back in the pre-internet days of the early 90's,  you would always see adapters like this advertised in the Shotgun News.  I wish I got one back then!
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I though I had read somewhere he had some legal troubles and got out of the business some years ago.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I though I had read somewhere he had some legal troubles and got out of the business some years ago.
View Quote

His website was up and working a few months ago and RTG has been selling his stuff for a while.
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Flemming adapter for a A2 stock was very nice , gave it away when I sold my MP5K sear gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top