Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 8:51:56 AM EST
Just got back a couple of H&Ks from Jayson at IGF. Great place to get your H&K worked on. Quality is spectacular and Jayson is a great guy to deal with. I can highly recommend him.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 2:26:11 PM EST
I was considering sending my HK94 to IGF, to have a flapper properly installed on it....my main questoin, I guess, is is it worth it to mod an HK94 for a flapper?

I don't live in an NFA state so I can't SBR or get a sear. I don't want to ruin it's "collectability" (which, sadly, is one of the reasons I got it...other than to shoot it a lot).

Just having a real flapper...the tac-latch is great, but it's not a flapper.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 4:12:21 PM EST
Sent hime my SW5 receiver and POF parts and will see how he does. Right now he has a 3 month wait. Also ordered a 33 to keep me busy until then.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:49:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By Evil_Ed:
I was considering sending my HK94 to IGF, to have a flapper properly installed on it....my main questoin, I guess, is is it worth it to mod an HK94 for a flapper?

I don't live in an NFA state so I can't SBR or get a sear. I don't want to ruin it's "collectability" (which, sadly, is one of the reasons I got it...other than to shoot it a lot).

Just having a real flapper...the tac-latch is great, but it's not a flapper.

He put a proper flapper on my 94 and did a very good job. He does have a long waiting list but I just got on the list and when he was ready he gave me a call and I sent the guns to him. He only kept them for a couple of weeks. Pretty cool.
Top Top