Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2002 8:23:04 AM EDT
I have been kicking around MAYBE buying a MP-5 but I am trying to find out more info. Anybody got some good info or links to help me learn more about the various configurations. If I buy one can I make any chages such as stock, barrel lengnth and such. I know that I cant put a suppressor on it without THAT being registerd.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
This web-board might be better suited for your question.

boards.hkpro.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Mike
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Ernie, try this:

hkpro.com/contents.htm
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#3]
For what it's worth, Hesse is now making "MP-5's".  They have a "fake" surpressor covering the 16" barrel, so it doesn't look too weird.  Finish looked good.  In fact, it reminded me of the finish on my CETME.  He was asking $1100 for them at the last gun show I was at.  He said the price is high because he is the only one in the country with the necessary tooling to make them.  He also said that all of the internal parts are of his design, so you can not use original H & K parts in it.

Remember, it IS a Hesse.....

Brad
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Whatever you do,DO NOT BUY anything from Toad at Special Weapons.

Troy,is Hesse going to be another Special Weapons?I sure would give my left nut to have a RELIABLE HK94.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:55:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Warning, even Toad says that Hesse is making all the HK products WRONG! Imagine that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top