Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2004 11:15:31 AM EDT
Well I just got my first accessory for my HK91A3. Its a used HK web sling. I think its the multipurpose sling. I just can`t figure out how to get the sling on the rifle properly? Can someone tell me preferably with pics? Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:36:34 AM EDT
[#1]
It's the A3 part that is killing you.

On the fixed stock, the sling end hook is pulled off,  the strap weaved threw the butt stock rod, and then the sling end hook is reatached to clip onto the barrel eyelet.  If you have the three point, then the middle hook point is attached to the clip in the wide forearm.

What you are missing is a attachement point on the telescoping butt stock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:43:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Is there another sling? Besides the the leather sling. Also it doesn`t look like I can remove any metal from the sling without cutting it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Does your look like this?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
No it looks like this,

http://www.cfiarms.com/vn/hk/11a:Websling?token=sOAhg86gFtj1385qqVKe0g

This is also the place that I got it from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top