Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2005 7:34:36 PM EDT
I am looking for plastic inserts for m-16 mag pouches that would 'puff' them out enough so that they wouldnt collapse when you took out a mag. almost like the dividers that come in there but plastic that goes all the way down. anyone make them?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
If your running an LBV-88 I dont think there is really room. The pouches on mine are pretty tight. Plus once I pull a mag out I dont see a need to put it back rapidly that would require such things IMO, NOT knocking you just an opinion/observation
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]
sort of for a scenario where you know you will be shooting. with enough tension that they wont come out when running. all i know is it sucks when they collapse. i can flip the tops inside out and i am ready to go.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I can barely stuff 2 mags into the 2 mag pocket.  Guess that's why we still get issued mag pouches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top