Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/8/2005 11:33:08 AM EST
Im taking a trip to ohio tommorow and i thought about buying a m-1 while i was up there. But I need to know what documents i need to get the rifle besides the money. I have my dd214, but i know there is more documents i need. Thanks for the help guys
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:47:25 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/8/2005 12:03:21 PM EST by mobius]
your birth certificate, and something to show that you are a member of a CMP afflicated club, ie. memership card, if you belong to the VFW, DAV that is a recogonized CMP affliated club....to find more clubs, check their website............you have to look in the state where your organization is headquartered at, if it's a national organization.........or just check your state, some local ranges and other state organization might be allfiated with the CMP

Top Top