Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2002 7:42:22 PM EDT
I have been searching into these things and the info I can find is quite limited.  I see some listed as preban, others not.  I find information that the long barrel target model was ban and discontinued in 1994, also read they were all discontinued in 1994.  I also find that some are made in Mint Hill, NC and some made in Monroe, NC.  Can someone give me some insight as to what is what, are they all preban?  What to look for in one of these? Serial number ranges or other markings?  Any other information would be appreciated.

Thanks
CHZ
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
stay away from this piece of shit, I owned to both were worthless paperweights and the factory mags would not feed properly. The company told me it was due a problem with the feed ramps.
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
i've got one.  nib for $300.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top