Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2016 7:25:08 PM EDT
I haven't really seen this...

I'm looking at Cabelas catalog and they got lots of sidelock and inline rifles, but when I looked under shotgun all they got are those expensive imports that cost close to 1000 dollars.

So does anyone make inexpensive muzzleloading shotgun, or are we expected to just load shots into an inline rifle?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I haven't really seen this...

I'm looking at Cabelas catalog and they got lots of sidelock and inline rifles, but when I looked under shotgun all they got are those expensive imports that cost close to 1000 dollars.

So does anyone make inexpensive muzzleloading shotgun, or are we expected to just load shots into an inline rifle?
View Quote

good luck with that 20 years ago i got a double barrell sxs it still was 300 back than where the average 50 cal was going for 120.00-200.00 so 1000 dollars in the norm today
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 10:16:26 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a Beretta over and under on Gunbroker right now with no bids on it, 4 days left and a starting bid of $500.

CVA for $400  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/564426725
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a Beretta over and under on Gunbroker right now with no bids on it, 4 days left and a starting bid of $500.

CVA for $400  http://www.gunbroker.com/item/564426725
View Quote

that cva was a pretty good price.. Looks like the one i have..
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Trade gun.  They're smoothbore.  Saw a few in the flick, Revenant.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Was recently able to pick up a nice little SXS that was very little used, for about 500 bucks.  Not cheap by any means, but much more affordable than new.

Pedersoli, light, pleasant, shoots like a champ.  Nice little caplock;

My son is 6'8" and 265, so it isn't nearly as small as it looks!!

Doc
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Pedersoli "coach gun" percussion shotgun.  I bought it from some one who carried it and shot blanks as a re-enactor.  Have never fired it because I don't have a good place TO fire it.  I have powder, shot, wads, etc.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top