Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 4:34:46 AM EST
I recently purchased a Mayflower Low-Profile Assualt Armor and need some buckles sewed on, and adjustment straps. I love the gear but need to modify to work properly with my Mayflower Chest rig. Anyone know where I can send it off to be "tailored"?
Also, where is a good place online to purchase buckles, and multi cam webbing?
Thanks-
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 12:15:38 PM EST
Here in Wisconsin we have a canvas shop that does that kind of stuff, you probably have something similar locally.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:33:27 PM EST
Luther,
What kind of mod do you want done? I've got my own APC, can take a look at mine and figure out what its going to take.
I've got Multicam 1", 2" and 3" webbing plus edge binding tape.
What else do you need? STandard side release buckles or the type that slip onto the 1" webbing?
Thanks in advance,
Stoner63A
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:56:20 AM EST
Take a look at Extreme Gear Lab, I know he has worked on em before and might be able to do what you need done.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:05:28 AM EST
Stoner,
I was thinking quick release (male) attachments on the side cumberband for the chest rig side attachment points. If you have any pics or info on your mods I would love to see them.

Akia, thanks for the info, I will check it out.

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:27:57 AM EST
http://milspecmonkey.com/store/tactical-gear/hardware/accessories/itw-qasm

These mounted on some 1" Multicam Webbing on the Multicam patch on front of the cummerbund and two hung from up top?
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 2:19:31 PM EST
Exactly. Except I already have the two at top for the chest rig attachment. Any sources for 1" multi cam webbing to attach the buckles?
I'm thinking of try a local sailmaker here in AK to attach it all.

Top Top