Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 9:32:42 PM EDT
I just bought a badly-abused Bushmaster lower receiver.  I am NOT comfortable with assembling it into a complete gun.

My question is: can I return the receiver to Bushmaster and have them replace it with a new reciever STAMPED WITH THE PRE-BAN SERIAL NUMBER and thus retain the pre-ban status?
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:41:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about Bushhampster, OLY and Clot will do this.
Post your question to the Bushmaster forum or email/call Bushmaster.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:42:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Same basic question in another thread - might want to watch it. www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=123082

I'm still trying to remember the name of the guy that will do it...
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]
John Norrell?

He is the wizard of the aluminum, but rumor has it that he is no longer doing aluminum repair work.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:00:08 AM EDT
[#4]
"badly abused"

realy don't tell much, is broken ? twisted ? chipped ? scratched ? bent ? cracked ? or is the finish just ruff ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top