Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 7:07:19 AM EDT
After procrastinating I finally acquired an M38.  It's stamped 1944, and other than a couple minor scratches on the stock is in very nice shape.

Including shipping, it came to $80.72.  Combine that with the cheap ammo and you start running out of reasons not to get one.

I can hardly wait to shoot it at dusk!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got the M44, the Czech light ball is not as spectacular as I thought it would be.  I need to go find some albanian heavy ball and see how it does.

great little rifles.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#2]
My neighbor has an M44.  Darn it if it wasn't just an incredible offhand shooter.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My neighbor has an M44.  Darn it if it wasn't just an incredible offhand shooter.

A handy little carbine that packs a wallop!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A handy little carbine that packs a wallop!

Stop it.  You're taking away my reasons for not having one.  It's already hard enough fighting the desire to buy one.

I admit that if I get another chance to shoot my neighbor's MN I may just lose control and buy one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I just love taking mine to the indoor range and making everyone jump when i shoot the damn thing, man its loud!  McM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top