Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2003 7:28:37 PM EDT
EXCEPT MOVE......right now anyway, A set of nice 1" and 30mm rings for a weaver type base's, the NEW girlfriend says,..... she'd like to go and try out my rifles, I need some new mounting rings .asap. so's looking through the scopes glass is more fun for her to like the sport of it,on a few .22s first, 'except wal-mart, no local's dealers near here, the states driving them out......around 10,000FFL's in 97,..NOW.. less than 1250 in 02 = MA.........I could go on,...... TIA!

Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would suggest that a girlfriend who is interested in what you do will be the wife of the future who is taking monetary inventory on items so she can decide when her half is enough. There are plenty of things to do together, one does not have to share shooting.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 3:41:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Dave, I share your outlook, been there done that, but this ones 25'yrs my juinor, and just around for the fun (that shes both having, and to look at in a moist tee) Who knows?, This one might bring more 20'somethings for us old Geeeezers to ""teach""!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:08:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure WTF you are asking?

Buy a catalog maybe....and then a english book.

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top