Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/19/2004 5:32:24 PM EST
I got it two weeks back from tc6969 and just got it out yesterday. Thanks, by the way tc, good deal.
It came with a Clark trigger, extended mag release, a Tasco 4x scope with weaver rail and other goodies. I stole it from him too but I didnt know it at the time. I do now.
Man, that gun put a real grin on my face! Once I dialed in the scope I could hit quarters all day long a 50yds. Light crisp trigger, no recoil, no noise. What a fun gun!
The only downer? I had one 10 rd mag and I was constantly reloading it. Does anyone make a 500 round drum for these? When you shoot it you just want to shoot all day long.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:54:57 PM EST
I bought my wife one of these and have tricked it out pretty good. I like it a lot. Every shooter should have one IMO. On the mags issue, here are a few of my thoughts.

1) If you shoot off of bags or prone a lot consider that the higher capacity mags may interfere with your position. I have some Eagle 25 rounders I like but sometimes they get in the way and the 10 round factory mags don't.

2) If you do decide to buy higher capacity mags - WAIT. In about a month they are gonna get cheap. Eagle has been making these and selling them all along to Canada. So there is no retooling and I am sure thay have made some for us eager to get them in the states. Be worth the wait.

3) Or buy a boatload of the 10 rounders.

When I go to the range I take six 25 round mags preloaded, and about thirty 10 round mags preloaded. This usually gets me through a while.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:01:02 PM EST
24 days and counting. Tick tock, tick tock.....
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 2:18:41 AM EST
gee i just got mine yesterday going to the range today to try my new coastal m22 suppresd barrel and site in the red dot happyness is a warm gun...
Top Top