How much will they cost?
When will they be coming out?

[neener tune] I know all the answers I know all the answers [neener tune]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:59:11 PM EST
OK...Lets have it!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:20:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/28/2004 4:26:18 PM EST by chapperjoe]
allright, one person begging is enough.
They will be making complete M14's before teh year is up - heck as soon as tehy have all the parts, so could be sooner.
They will be making somewhere around ten (10) TEN, that's right count your fingers.... TEN of them.
They will be priced around the 2,000 range, but eah will cost differnt, up to 100 dollars different, depending on the build. I have seen two in-store compelte M14's they made, and let's just say I had to change my pants.
FURTHERMORE, they will be for sale IN THE STORE. They were fairly adamant on this. As soon as they're done building one, it'll be for sale in the store. I said they could make more money oiffering these nationally, and then they admitted, for the first time ever to me, that getting rid of their rifles ain't exactly hard, and they are more concerned with the man hours put into each one than how much money they'll make, cause they'll sell in a heartbeat no matter what.
AND the M14E2 that is on their webpage IS for sale. price is hilarious. Too funny to even tell me. They said only a serious collector would even consider making an offer on it.

Now, this is all from the mouth of the horse(s), and this isn't really gonna be their focus over the next few weeks, they have to get out their new receviers with integral scope mounts, and are still shipping out the last batches of the regular receiver they make. These guys don't sit still much, do they!

Any how go to LRBarms.com the email address is there. If you feel like buggin them to make more or to offer them over net, let them know. They read their emails and are VERY nice, decent and honest people.

And now that I've outlived my usefulness, I go.
And yes, I am getting one of the ten.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:57:06 PM EST
id be more interested in HOW they are making all the parts. Following in TRW's footsteps or SA inc?

I remember hearing earlier that they were going to start making M14 parts slowly and eventually put out a complte LRB rifle.

Ahh hell either way I cant afford it right now.
Top Top