Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/6/2008 11:46:08 PM EDT
Also, what other uses are there for this compound in its powder form? Ranch use-wise? any?
Link Posted: 7/7/2008 12:24:04 AM EDT
Well, I hear that if you want to bury something you don't want dug up (a beloved pet for example) you sprinkle a little of the powder over the grave, maybe 2 inches under the surface of the dirt.

Or do the Woodie Allen stunt at a party... you know the one where his friend is sharing a stash of cocaine (about a shoe box's worth) and WA sneezes into the box, blowing it all over the house. That should make a LOT of friends for you.
Link Posted: 7/10/2008 9:50:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:
Well, I hear that if you want to bury something you don't want dug up (a beloved pet for example) you sprinkle a little of the powder over the grave, maybe 2 inches under the surface of the dirt.

Thanks Frank, that advice regarding burial of pets, etc. is news I can use for sure. I do appreciate it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:12:04 PM EDT
Works great as an insect repellant too. Just sprinkle a little bit on the ground where humans won't come onto contact with it and the results are no insects for a good 20 feet radius.
Top Top