Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2003 5:23:44 PM EDT
I sent my C&R application off on July 7th and it was here waiting for me when I got home from the trenches today!    Poorhouse here I come! Now what to make my first official purchase...
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
you bastard!  ok, what kind of "special services" have you been granting the atf agents in your area?

oh, and welcome to the party!  hope you brought some windex...
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 4:14:37 PM EDT
[#2]
2 months and still waiting.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]
16 days, boys.

I don't know how it happened, but it got here in 16 days, and the books came a day later.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Sure, rub it in. I send mine in 4 days before you and all I'm getting in the mail are bills and junk. See what happens next time you need to borrow a tool from me at work
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
WOOHOO! Guess what was in the mail today. 30 days from day I dropped it in the mail. Not too bad considering my P.O. quite literally delivers to me on the Pony Express Trail. (sometimes I think they still use horses)
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Who markets a good C&R-specific "bound book?"

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:34:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Chuck,

I use an Excel spreadsheet that I print-out, punch holes in it and keep in a book format.

I could email it to you if you'd like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top