Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2002 12:26:15 PM EDT
Sitting in the safe with my other guns, the only gun deserving of the spot next to my beloved AR, is.....

An AK variant!

I just got a brand new Romanian WASR-10 that I fell in love with.  7.62, BEAUITIFUL furniture on it (Real light color wood, not that bright red dunked in varnish cut with a chainsaw garbage) thumbhole stock, 30 round mag, two shoulder straps, two cleaning kits, all for $289.  I found it at a local gun store I just found out about.

After I redo Windows and install my dig cam, I'll snap a few pics.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked up a new one the other day.  It just happened to be (drumroll please) a Beretta model 92 FS Patriot edition.  If you haven't seen these guns you should.  A very sweet looking limited edition.  Cost me a little more than an AK variant though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#2]
That 92 is a SWEET pistol.

I carry a 92m (92 Custom Carry II).  I love it.  Stainless, light, durable, reliable, yadda yadda.  I carry it in a IWB holster for concealed carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top