Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2005 1:23:18 PM EDT
The long reciver screw supplied with my Speedfeed stock was about 1/2in too long. It protruded into the revicer, past the mounting block, and appeared that it could possiably intefere with cycling. I did  remove the trigger group for a visual inspection and there is a grove cut into the plate that seemed like it would accomidate the extra length of the bolt, however, there was not much slack room, and this being a defense shotgun, I didnt wanna take any chances, so I chucked up the mounting screw on the lathe and took about 1/2in off of it. Now the screw sits flush with the end of the mounting block inside the reciver.
Something you may wanna look at if you have a SpeedFeed stock.

http://ourworld.cs.com/NO%20FBDY%20BS/guns/HDSK.JPG
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking Winchesters. I think Im going to pick up the FN version from CDNN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top