Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 3:08:27 PM EDT
However, I have looked all over thier site, but to no avail. Is my memory foggy, or do they still make one?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Beretta used to make a defense style shotgun, it was the 1201 FP, if my memory serves correctly.  The stocks(conventional and pistolgrip versions) and forearms were made just down the road from me by Choate.  I think Beretta dropped this shotgun from their lineup, not sure why.  Here's a pic of the Beretta from Choate's website:  ARKAR
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The Beretta 1201FP is a GREAT shotgun.

They were built with 18" and 20" barrels and with rifle sight or ghost rings sights.  
The Beretta 1200 and 1201 hunting grade shotguns came with 26 and 28" barrels and choke tubes.

I have three of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top