Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2003 4:02:05 PM EDT
Of course it arrived AFTER I left for the Fun Show this morning!

Still, in under 4 weeks, in NYS, no interview or visit... guess its a NYC regional thing. I know what I'm doing at work Monday morning...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 1:59:14 PM EDT
Welcome to the poor house!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 4:43:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By green18:
Welcome to the poor house!

Welcome, Sir I live there!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:42:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:22:13 PM EDT
It's just like drinking lite beer there's less calories so you can dring twice as many.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:22:56 PM EDT
YAY!!!

Now get in line early for bankruptcy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:43:24 PM EDT
No toys until after Gunstock... hat doesn't mean a couple dozen copies didn;t go out this morning!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:08:33 AM EDT
Make sure you send copies to Midway and Brownell's. They honor the C&R ffl just like a dealer's license and give you a good discount.
Send signed in ink copies to every distributor you know of. If you want a long list email me. Ask them to keep the license for their records and to be put on any mailing list they have.
The C&R makes it easier to buy ammo online also if they already have it on file- you can just call or go online as soon as you find a sale.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:57:12 AM EDT
Get thee to thine xerox and thee a shit-bucket load of copies!
Get thee to thine post office and procedeth to mail a copy to each and every C&R gun dealer thou findeth in thou Shotgun News.
Calleth Visa and asketh for a credit limit raise.
Prepareth to liveth on dog and cat food as your basement rapidly fills with really kewl toys...
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:45:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GaryM:
Get thee to thine xerox and thee a shit-bucket load of copies!

Done sir!

Get thee to thine post office and procedeth to mail a copy to each and every C&R gun dealer thou findeth in thou Shotgun News.

Was donneth on Sunday night sir!

Calleth Visa and asketh for a credit limit raise.

Not a chance in fucking hell sir!

Prepareth to liveth on dog and cat food as your basement rapidly fills with really kewl toys...

Shit, guess I need to build a basement sir!

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:46:54 PM EDT
I live in Upstate NY sent my app to atf GA May 28 3 weeks ago the atf person came to visit me approved me and I'm still waiting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:00:38 AM EDT
Does everyone get an BATFE visit when they issue a C&R? I submitted my application about a month ago.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:16:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By gotm4:
Does everyone get an BATFE visit when they issue a C&R? I submitted my application about a month ago.

The only people I have heard of getting a personal visit from BATFE are those lucky enough to live in NYC.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:57:14 PM EDT
I got a visit and I live in the catskills in Sullivan County I phoned ATF GA and she still didn't get my paperwork. I asked the ATF guy and he told me that 911 caused all the problems.
Top Top