Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 4:02:05 PM EDT
Of course it arrived AFTER I left for the Fun Show this morning!

Still, in under 4 weeks, in NYS, no interview or visit... guess its a NYC regional thing.  I know what I'm doing at work Monday morning...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the poor house!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Welcome to the poor house!

Welcome, Sir I live there!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It's just like drinking lite beer there's less calories so you can dring twice as many.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#5]
YAY!!!

Now get in line early for bankruptcy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#6]
No toys until after Gunstock...  hat doesn't mean a couple dozen copies didn;t go out this morning!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Make sure you send copies to Midway and Brownell's. They honor the C&R ffl just like a dealer's license and give you a good discount.
Send signed in ink copies to every distributor you know of. If you want a long list email me. Ask them to keep the license for their records and to be put on any mailing list they have.
The C&R makes it easier to buy ammo online also if they already have it on file- you can just call or go online as soon as you find a sale.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:57:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Get thee to thine xerox and thee a shit-bucket load of copies!
Get thee to thine post office and procedeth to mail a copy to each and every C&R gun dealer thou findeth in thou Shotgun News.
Calleth Visa and asketh for a credit limit raise.
Prepareth to liveth on dog and cat food as your basement rapidly fills with really kewl toys...
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Get thee to thine xerox and thee a shit-bucket load of copies!

Done sir!

Get thee to thine post office and procedeth to mail a copy to each and every C&R gun dealer thou findeth in thou Shotgun News.

Was donneth on Sunday night sir!

Calleth Visa and asketh for a credit limit raise.

Not a chance in fucking hell sir!

Prepareth to liveth on dog and cat food as your basement rapidly fills with really kewl toys...

Shit, guess I need to build a basement sir!

Link Posted: 9/21/2003 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I live in Upstate NY sent my app to atf GA May 28 3 weeks ago the atf person came to visit me approved me and I'm still waiting.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:00:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Does everyone get an BATFE visit when they issue a C&R?  I submitted my application about a month ago.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 3:16:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Does everyone get an BATFE visit when they issue a C&R?  I submitted my application about a month ago.

The only people I have heard of getting a personal visit from BATFE are those lucky enough to live in NYC.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 12:57:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I got a visit and I live in the catskills in Sullivan County I phoned ATF GA and she still didn't get my paperwork. I asked the ATF guy and he told me that 911 caused all the problems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top