Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2009 4:46:58 PM EST
This is a very newb question, but I have decided to try out a chest rig in my next rifle competition. I bought This one and recieved it this afternoon. I cannot figure out how to get the straps that go over my shoulders adjusted correctly. I am not crossing them over my back, but I almost feel like I should. Also, How tight should I make all the straps?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:10:09 PM EST
Click on your own link and then click on 'more images'. The straps should be crossed on your back.

I always adjust mine so that the rig is snug to my body. Basically you want to be able to pull mags clear without having the rig shift and slide.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:18:23 PM EST
Okay Thanks, those are the exact type of pics I was looking for. I didn't notice there was five images though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:10:28 PM EST
It is sometimes helpful to take a full breath in and holding it before tightening straps down. It makes sure you have enough room to breath heavily when under stress.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:08:46 PM EST
Be sure to let some mags sit in the pouches for a few days before the competition to loosen the mag pouches up. They are a little tight at first.
Top Top