Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/31/2009 3:24:54 PM EST
Ok so i live in a shitty neighborhood where i had a gun pulled out on me by some ghetto black hoodlum...And i want to be able to store my firearms properly and safe so they cant be taken away from me, and my living situation is I live in the basement/bottom floor of someones home... and dont know if i should buy a cheap safe/locker to store a few of my firearms.. Does anyone have a good suggestion? Keep in mind i dont own this property and nor do i know my upstairs tennant at all..

Thanks in advance guys
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 3:42:31 PM EST
move out of Cali
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:56:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/5/2009 12:58:08 AM EST by rightwingnut]
even a $100 security locker is wort it as it will save your guns from the average smash & grab, at least his first visit. Got to anchor it.

If you can't do this, at least store your guns w/ the fireing pin remove or something so you don't come home on a theif & get shot w/ your own gun

Damn, you can't carry can you

Consider getting a storage unit to store you valuables in. Just a tiny one, you should be abel to affors w/ all the $$ you save on rent. Maybe just leave one pump shotgun at the house for HD.

Also, alarm monitoring is worth a lot. A nice loud siren, maybe even one outside of your place will put a lot of pressure on them to boogie out of there.
Top Top