Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2002 7:14:45 PM EDT
I'm looking for someone who wants to split $800 or so in profit, but you have to know that you can sell a brand new uzi.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in, whats the catch?
Bryan
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm looking for someone who wants to split $800 or so in profit, but you have to know that you can sell a brand new uzi.

Making note of where you say you live and a raft of other issues both legal and current, how about IM'ing me the details of you and your offer before I LOCK THIS THREAD?
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Steel_Core, I'm still waiting on a message from you. I'm leaving for ETH's ranch in a few hours and I want a reply before I go.  I did my homework on the Model B and want to clear up what it is you want to do.

Arock
Link Posted: 10/11/2002 5:22:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Current is $12-1500, depending on what buyer will spend. I only paid $589 for mine (w/plastic case).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top