Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2012 11:57:53 AM EDT
I'm cleaning out the closet and wondering how much are Tikka Mosin Nagant Stripper Clips worth?  They are silver, have a "T" inside a Triangle which is inside a circle and hold 5 rounds of 7.62x54R.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
The new knock-offs are going for anywhere between $1-2 each.

If you go out to Gunbroker or any of the other sale sites, there are people charging up to $5 each for the Yugo's that were floating from the clip packed ammo crates from a few years ago.  I couldn't find any sales lately in the EE or anything specific for the Tikka's
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm cleaning out the closet and wondering how much are Tikka Mosin Nagant Stripper Clips worth?  They are silver, have a "T" inside a Triangle which is inside a circle and hold 5 rounds of 7.62x54R.

Those are some of the best working Mosin strippers I have used.  The brass repro ones on ebay suck, they are way too soft to be of use.  The Tika strippers are made of some sort of spring steel.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
So my question is where do I find good stripper clips. I bought my first Mosin and have some ammo on the way. That got me thinking about stripper clips
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top