Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2002 6:51:20 AM EDT
What would I expect to pay for this upper reciever from Bushmaster, DPMS or Olympic provided they offer this particular model?
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know.
Link Posted: 4/17/2002 3:36:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#3]
You should check out Rock River Arms:

http://www.rockriverarms.com

They offer a A3 upper assembly, with a 20" Wilson stainless steel 1:8 twist. match chambered barrel, complete with bolt, bolt carrier, and charging handle for $420.00.

I know it's not what you asked (Bushmaster, DPMS, or Olympic) but you ought to give these guys a call.  Seem like a helpful bunch - they'd probably flute the barrel for you for a reasonable price . . .
Link Posted: 4/18/2002 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What would I expect to pay for this upper reciever from Bushmaster, DPMS or Olympic provided they offer this particular model?

Olympic has the high end SUM stainless steel Ultramatch K6.  Free floating, etc. Al handguard.  1x8 is not extra charge.  Broach cut vs. the others cheaper button cut.  $636.00

Fluting will cost you roughly additional $100.00.  Fluting loses about 12-14 ounces of weight.

You can also get a cheaper upper that is more comparable with the rest of the companies, but not as accurate.

mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top