Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2007 6:27:02 PM EDT
I'm planning on doing 1 Model 604 clone and I think I'll go ahead and use the Colt gray on my Ishapore Enfield 2A.

Will one 8 ounce bottle be enough for 2 rifles or do I need to buy a quart? Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:30:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I used 1 8oz bottle and ran out after doing my complete A4gery including the stock and rail.  I didn't seem to waste any but there's guys that say they use much less.

Link Posted: 1/2/2007 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#2]
For my camo job, the base coat was the tan.
After doing the rifle, stock, rail covers, 3 mags, optic, flashlight, I had only the smallest bit left of the 8 oz.  I'm holding onto that for touchups.
I had also done a bit of testing on a knife and some scrap metal first to get the airbrush set up with the correct flow and for practice.
The brown, I didn't use very much of and have 75% left.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I just did my carbine buffer tube, upper and lower receiver, barrel and a 1911 frame and still have at least 1/2 of it left.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top