Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/9/2010 8:41:25 AM EDT
Pretty sure my print cards were screwed, the guy printing me didnt do too good of a job. Also only sent 1 citizenship certification, dont you have to send 2?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:56:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zack-s:
Pretty sure my print cards were screwed, the guy printing me didnt do too good of a job. Also only sent 1 citizenship certification, dont you have to send 2?

You should be okay, on my first transfer, one of my print cards had "correction" tape on it and re printed for a couple of fingers, the person taking them sucked at doing it.

And you only have to send in 1 Citizenship Certificaiton Form

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:50:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By zack-s:
Pretty sure my print cards were screwed, the guy printing me didnt do too good of a job. ?

As long as between BOTH print cards, they can get a complete set, it's fine. That's why there are two submitted.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:53:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2010 7:56:50 AM EDT by Kharn]
FBI makes two attempts to read your prints, thus two cards, after that they proceed with using just your identifying information printed on the card for the background check. You'll be fine.

ETA: at least thats how it goes with me, I have a skin allergy that occasionally flares up and makes my prints smudge.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:19:26 AM EDT
I don't think you'll have any issues. And I highly doubt they will call you. If there is an issue, they usually just send you the stuff back with a form with what needs to be redone to fix the issue. If you call them, they can tell you if it has been put into a "problem" status.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:21:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kharn:
FBI makes two attempts to read your prints, thus two cards, after that they proceed with using just your identifying information printed on the card for the background check. You'll be fine.

ETA: at least thats how it goes with me, I have a skin allergy that occasionally flares up and makes my prints smudge.

Kharn

Ditto. One of my fingerprint sets were essentially useless, as my fingers were swelled and rashed to the point of being unreadable. Form 4 was still approved.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:15:15 AM EDT
Sounds like im good then. Ill call and check the status in a month. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:35:14 PM EDT
I didnt start getting calls until I was a FFL/SOT. When I was an individual I would just get a generic form in the mail with a bunch of check boxes on it. There is a box for every possible screw up. You just fix it and resubmit.
Top Top