Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2007 3:30:55 PM EDT
to get my form 4?  I called on 27 Sept to see if they wanted my Schedule A.   The examiner said nope, I approved yours this morning.  I still have not received it.  Should I bug the nice people at ATF or should I patiently wait a while longer?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Form 4's go to the dealer, then the dealer will call you to pick up your toy.  Shouldnt take more than a week to get to the dealer.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Anywhere from 4 days (mailed the day after approval) to a little over a month. NFA branch has told me that they try to mail next day, but it may take as long as 30. I had a form 1 take nearly 2 weeks, and I know somebody else who had a form 4 take a while as well. You should be seing your frorm shortly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top