Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/19/2002 5:34:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/19/2002 5:36:24 PM EST by gaspain]
mossy oak breakup camo on a DSA

I wanna do it to an M4, its Duracoat by lauer weaponry, it looks very intricate. I dunno, I thought you might know.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 3:58:27 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 4:38:17 AM EST
Not 100% sure but I think a a water soluble decal/paint is applied on top of water in a tank and then the rifle is dipped in to it and the decal/paint sticks to it and the water pressure presses it on all around.
Link Posted: 10/21/2002 5:18:56 AM EST
Zog is right!! Saw it on ( I think) American Shooter do not remember all of it but it is a thin film that floats on the surface and they just dunk the rifle.
At the time they were doing just shotguns but I am pretty sure it would be the same.

BTW it was a custom shop not something for the general public.
Look forward to someone elaborating more.
Top Top