Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 8:12:37 PM EDT
I am wanting an Heckler Koch 94 and am having a hard time finding one at the moment.  The 91 and 93 rifle are fairly easy too find.  What kind of price range are they selling for in your area and how rare are they?  They have a gun show coming up on May 26-27 in Knoxville, TN called the Mike Holloway gun show.  I thought about having a sign made Wanted HK rifles and buy a booth for the 2 days and see if that works.  I talked to a guy that said he had some look doing this in MN.  BTW, has anyone ever been to one of these Holloway shows and if so how big was the show?   Do you guys think buying the table and doing this would be a good idea and have any of you guys tried this with sucess?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:44:27 PM EDT
[#1]
HK94s are around but, because they are high dollar pieces, you don't see them everywhere because some dealers just can't move high dollar stuff.

There are currently about five listed on www.gunsamerica.com, with prices ranging from $3200 - $4500.

Based on my experience with Ohio gun shows, I would say renting a table is a waste of time and money.  Again, I rarely see these high dollar pieces at gun shows at all.  I am not saying don't try gun shows - I just think your pounding the pavement at the gun shows is better than renting a table.  Better yet, try gunsamerica (unless you need to do a face to face deal), auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
FWIW, the Knoxville show would be a waste of time for your H&K 94, they just aren't there.

Get a copy of Gun List newspaper & peruse the ads in there. Also check out KY Imports web site, sometimes they do ok.

Also a gun show at Knob Creek, Ky. would perhaps be the best place for you to get one, IMO.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Also look at www.hkpro.com and look on the sale board they are advsertised there quite regularly.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Bob, its hard to buy anything at Knob Creek, becasue it seems like everyone wants way too much for their guns, but I didn't try to haggle either.  What about putting an ad in Gun list saying Wanted HK rifles?  I only like doing deals fact to face, because $3000+ is a lot of money too risk.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:59:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Latest flyer from Kiesler's had...

Pre-Owned H&K 94A2
9mm
Blue Finish
Adj Sights
Fixed Buttstock
BBL Shroud
$2995.00

(didn't say if it was 2000 and/or 2001 production tho... )
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 9:41:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Okay, guys.

Before you flame me here, I know that not many people like Special Weapons here and I know why. Living in AZ, I get to talk with them first hand. Not all of them are bad guys.

I have an SW45FS. It's the 45 MP5 clone with a short barrel and tacked on fake suppressor. This this is accurate and if you have good mags, very reliable. It's a fraction of the cost of a real HK. I'm an HK guy. I own 4 real HK's. The only thing that is not really HK on this clone is the rec. Everything else is real HK parts. They even put a plastic lower with the SEF trigger group. Looks just like a real subgun, but fires semi only. I have lots of fun with it.

You can get 9mm models for 1100 to 1400. If you have 4k to spend on a semi HK94, great! I'd rather buy a real M16 with that cash.

My opinion.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard a rumor that Vector Arms is about to do a HK-clone in the next year or so.  If you can wait, it might be worth it.  If anyone can substantiate this rumor, I'd appreciate it.

Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bob, its hard to buy anything at Knob Creek, becasue it seems like everyone wants way too much for their guns, but I didn't try to haggle either.  What about putting an ad in Gun list saying Wanted HK rifles?  I only like doing deals fact to face, because $3000+ is a lot of money too risk.  

I agree with you on the face-to-face part. It's not unheard of to haggle at Knob Creek.  >gg< As for a wanted to buy ad, that's not a bad idea IMO.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I guess most 94 found their way homes already.
just a tip, if money matters don't show to much intrest in the rifle or you WILL pay a arm or a leg for hte rifle.

you ARE going to SBR it right?

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I have one the SW guns from Tempe AZ in the shop, in 308 win, very good condition.  I do believe there is one H&K in VT I can get.

Drop me a line if interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top