Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 3:23:22 AM EST
If anyone could tell me in detail how to do this I would appreciate it. Thanks, Joel
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:15:10 PM EST
I had an old Wingmaster(870 Police, actually) converted once, during a refinish job, and my gunsmith opened up the ejection port towards the rear of the receiever, and told me he had to relocate the ejector... IMO, it's a job for a qualified gunsmith, and will require some refinishing to be done... It has since cycled, and shot both 2 and 3/4" and 3" shells and slugs flawlessly... One last thing: you also have to have a 3" capable barrel - even with a 3" receiver, you can't shoot 3 inchers out of a 2 and 3/4" only barrel... Hope this helps,

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:58:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 5:59:51 PM EST by Stryfe]
Wilson Combat Remington Steal
Rebuild the gun and convert it to 3" for 200 bucks.
I haven't had it done, but I'd read about it in this forum.
It is Wilson.
Top Top