Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2011 5:57:08 PM EDT
& what info will they ask me? My Dealer sent in all the paperwork himself & wrote the check, so I don't even have a way of knowing when they cashed the check. It was sent out Mid April.

I am not being inpatient, I just want to make sure everything is moving.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
& what info will they ask me? My Dealer sent in all the paperwork himself & wrote the check, so I don't even have a way of knowing when they cashed the check. It was sent out Mid April.

I am not being inpatient, I just want to make sure everything is moving.

Thanks in advance.

Phone # is 304-616-4500. You need the serial # of the suppressor you bought. You tell them you want to check on the status of a Form 4 transfer. They ask the serial # and your name. As long as your dealer check I Do on the disclosure section of the Form 4, they will give you the info.

That's why I like to send in the paperwork myself, with my own check. Then I have knowledge of what happened when. You should be close to approval at this point.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Serial number of item. And make it quick, they're working on my forms.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks everyone.

When was yours submitted?

Mine was sent in February and I got it back today.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks everyone.

When was yours submitted?

Mine was sent in February and I got it back today.

Wow! I dont feel that bad then. Mine was sent in mid April.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 11:18:47 AM EDT
[#6]
OUCH!  I was told it went pending May 26. She also said it will be 4-5 months from that pending date. Man, I should have done 2 at one time!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top