Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/12/2003 12:58:56 PM EST
Is it possible? I do not have a FFL dealer license but need to get a hold of a large amount of LEO AR mags to export to Israel. I do not want to have to buy Pre-Ban mags and send them over there because that would be taking away from our precious and limited stock of mags.

Anyhow, many of the IDF units have some really bad mags and need new ones.

How can I do this? Any special ATF permits that I can get. If one of you can help me but wants to remain anonymous just email me here:M4_Aiming_At_U@Ar15.com
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 1:14:42 PM EST
Send 'em a pile of Orlites!

Seriously, I have no clue. (About shipping LEO mags, that is.) Just had to say it, though
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 2:45:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:53:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:03:24 AM EST
You guys mean they (ATF) treat Magazines the same as Firearms in regards to export?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:51:41 AM EST
No, but the export of mags, parts, ammo, and all sorts of other gear (both firearms and non-firearms) which has military use is heavily regulated under the Arms Control Export Act of 1976 (IIRC).
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 11:08:52 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:06:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Aimless:
Do you have your own oceangoing vessel?

should also add: that can out run a helicopter if Customs gets word of this
Top Top