Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2023 8:15:05 PM EDT
New to this and I need your help.  I want to get an HK SP5 and make it an sbr.  What all do I have to do to make this legal?  Can someone explain 922r (?) rules and what I need to do for this?  Form 1 and get it engraved (and best location to engrave)?  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:24:15 PM EDT
I would suggest asking in here instead: https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/General-NFA-Questions/17/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top