Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2013 7:20:06 PM EDT
I am not sure how many of you guys have done business with Houston Armory. My experience is not very good. I purchased an SBR from them in January of this year. They still have not received their paperwork to transfer it to my FFL dealer. They now have LOST my paperwork. To top it off I purchased another upper from them last week. Once I received it there were wrong parts on it. They never answer their phones. Voice mail is always full. They never return calls. I would caution anybody here in doing business with them. They are now giving me the run around on refunding my money. You would be better off not dealing with this company.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#1]
What was wrong with upper? What do you mean by wrong parts?
Link Posted: 4/20/2013 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Mire info and pics would be good for us.

As well, they have their own forum in the industry section.  Posting a professional, detailed (pics of receipts, paperwork, exact dates, name of local FFL, detailed explanation of what was orderd vs what was received, order #, etc), "Customer Service - HA Lost my Transfer & Sent me Wrong Order - wont fix" type thread might yield you better results.

Link Posted: 4/23/2013 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried doing business with them a year ago or so had to leave messages then when calls were returned I could tell from the background noise it was a residence. I was looking for suppressors but all I received was lip service. If you need more class 2/3 transfers contact me I'll hook you up with a honest guy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2013 12:14:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Their website says they have tons of suppressors in stock, I went up there to buy one and they didn't have it, apparently their inventory is tied into their  distributors inventory.....keep this in mind....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top