Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 5:51:09 AM EDT
I know this has probably been hashed but I missed it. So is Hk ever going to release the 416 so that us regular folks can get one? We were at a 3gun match in Fayetteville and some of the boys showed up with them and they were sweet!! Would love to have one!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:55:03 AM EDT
[#1]
No.

They're really pissed off that some people have them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I know this has probably been hashed but I missed it. So is Hk ever going to release the 416 so that us regular folks can get one? We were at a 3gun match in Fayetteville and some of the boys showed up with them and they were sweet!! Would love to have one!

Those guys are fugitives from HK justice!  
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I called some Hk dealers in the area, and was told that they may be offered at some point in time, but by then I'll be to old to hold one up. Oh well. we will have to keep rockin with the AR!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those guys are fugitives from HK justice!  

I don't think you understand the term "the boys"

I thought I saw a thread around here stating they were going to be available?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top