Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2013 1:50:03 PM EDT
Here is my new to me pump.  

I first looked at it because it was the same type of shotgun used in "The Getaway" by Steve McQueen. It belonged to Albert Lisacek look him up on google he was named Canada's toughest cop.  

Likely a bedroom closet or front door gun for a tough cop with lots of enemies.  

Its a great smooth pump 6+1 and it does kick a bit.  

IMG_0433 by Don'tkillbill, on Flickr

Here's a vid I took at the range.  

http://youtu.be/-u-jbWK6Tlc

Link Posted: 10/25/2013 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice find.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks but my shoulder took a thumping today with the buckshot and slugs I shot in her today.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks but my shoulder took a thumping today with the buckshot and slugs I shot in her today.
View Quote

Yeah, I understand that slugs will do that for sure.  Thus far I've never tried solid slugs out of my shotgun.  

She looks very handy.  A good size for indoor or at-the-door types of encounters.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I skimmed through parts of the video, so you may have answered this in the video, but what is the overall length of the shotgun?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:42:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Shane I 'll get the measuring tape out later and reply with the overall.  THe 18 inch barrel makes it a nice small size.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I own two of those. I love me some old High Standards . . . .

(BTW . . . take one apart and a Mossberg 500 will seem "familiar" . . . )
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought one a few years ago for $150. I couldn't pass it up. Haven't shot it yet, it just hangs out with my Ithaca 37.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I skimmed through parts of the video, so you may have answered this in the video, but what is the overall length of the shotgun?
View Quote

The overall length is 37.5 inches.

2 more beer tonight and the shoulder will be better.  Going to put my hand made slugs threw it tomorrow. They are 10-15 percent lighter than store bought so they should be fun to shoot.  

thanks for the interest guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top