Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2001 6:46:27 AM EDT
Do you know anyone who can round the edges of the slide release?  I think it'll have to have a small area inside filled with weld, first.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 11:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:10:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I love Glocks, but they're too thick for me to carry concealed (I'm pretty lean - 5'10" and 160#).  I've discovered that I think of excuses not to wear anything bigger than my S&W 3913, especially when the weather's hot, and my theory is that small and light is better than nothing.  The Kahr beats even most .380's.  I think it'd even be comfortable in an ankle holster.  And they have a reputation for reliability.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine eats anything I feed it, including Cor-bon 155-grain +P.  It's more accurate at 25 yards than my Glock 19's or my Glock 17, and it's a hell of a lot easier to carry because it's so thin.  The G19 can carry more rounds if you wanna shell out for pre-ban hi-caps, but the Kahr is a great concealed carry gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top