Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2002 6:49:48 PM EDT
I am looking to get a 9mm upper, and I just wanted to see them in all sorts of stages.  Thanks, BlackDog
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
OK...
ASA flattop upper.  RRA post-ban stripped lower built by me with JARD trigger (set at 16 oz.), JP anti-walk pins, extended oversize mag release (modified spring), extended bolt release, Badger Ordinance tac-latch, ASA one piece mag block, and Hogue grip.

Buttstock is FIXED in short/mid position (from Model 1 sales) and fitted with Colt heavy buffer.  Comp is from EGW gunworks.  It is post-ban legal and has been blind pinned onto a threaded barrel that was shortened so overall length WITH comp is 16.25 in. (left a .25 margin for error just to be safe.)

Tube is aluminum free float (mainly to add weight up front and look cool).  Sight is C-More SlideRide on an A.R.M.s #44 throw lever mount.

Shoots VERY sweet.  I built it to compete in IDPA style three gun matches our club holds where target distance never exceeds 20 yards and moving quickly around barricades and barrels is made easier by this EXTREMELY compact gun.  I also have a very similar looking .223 Bushy for farther range...
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:15:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice Stockton.  Any others?
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/16/2002 5:13:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/16/2002 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Colt 9mm SBR 10.5" bbl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top