Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2002 7:44:11 AM EDT
I was searching through some old boxes and came across two very strange shotgun magazines.  They both seem to be from the same gun but I have no idea what the gun it.  

The first seems to be about a 10 to 12 round single stack 12 ga. magazine.  It has a bit of a curve and is made of a fairly thick plastic.  The back of it has two metal squares that I assume are what lock it into the gun.  The only marking on it is "Korea".

The other is a drum magazine.  It holds 20 rounds of 2 3/4" 12 ga. shells.  It is srping loaded and the shells rotate around the outside perimiter.  It has a clear plastic pack for viewing and is black in the front.  It too is marked "Korea".  

What gun is this from?  The magazines belonged to a former friend of mine who vanished about 4 years ago.  I seem to remember him talking about a pump shotgun that accepted these, but I am not sure.  He was into all kinds of odd ball stuff so who knows.  

I would like to find out what they are and what the value is.  I assume finding an owner to one of these would be difficult but I also assume the value of the magazines would be pretty high to the owner.

Thanks for any assistance.

Oh yeah, I don't have a digital camera.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:02:53 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like they belong to a USAS12...

Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
sounds like they belong to a USAS12...

www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=chrisv196&album_id=110630&image_id=5&courtesy=1

That is one ugly gun.

"He'll make you wish that you didn't exist -cause Sgt D is comming and you're on his list"
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 8:14:20 AM EDT
[#3]
That's it!  You guys are amazing.  Any idea as to the value of the mags?
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's it!  You guys are amazing.  Any idea as to the value of the mags?

You're going to have a hard time, there arent that many USAS owners...Clinton had the USAS12, Striker and Street Sweeper shotguns declared NFA weapons.

sOulzerO - SOD RULES!
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You're going to have a hard time, there arent that many USAS owners...Clinton had the USAS12, Striker and Street Sweeper shotguns declared NFA weapons.

sOulzerO - SOD RULES!

DOH!  That figures.  If anybody knows of somebody who owns one, give them my e-mail address.  I obviously have no use for them.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
IM me a price.  I'm interested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top