Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/26/2005 9:10:49 AM EDT
I seen it in a magazine but cannot find it again. If I remember right, it advertised it to be carried by LEO. That it had a harden end (opposite of blade end) that could be used to break glass and a hook part to cut a seatbelt if needed. Sounded like a good knife just wish I could remember what magazine I saw it in.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Master of Defense Dieter CQD Recue Knife
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
CQD MARK I

nice knife
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the responce and link. I have seen other knifes like this one made by United Cultery anb one made by Colt. Is the MOD really worth that much money or are the other two knifes just as good. Are there any other brands that come close to the one I want. I seen Kershaw have a Rescue Blure but I dont like the blunt blade. Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#4]
You are proabably looking for the mini deiter.  I have one along with several other mod knifes.  They are excellent quality.  The mini has the carbide stud on the bottom of the handle, my friend has the full size which is pretty large.  They make excellent knifes for the money. Check out Omasters of defensene stop knife shop.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top