Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 1:52:26 AM EDT
So even though I have a xl helmet my melon is huge and I have the 4D pads so I don't have a lot if room.

To top it off I find the adjustment dial to be a tad annoying.

Is there something simple(read: cheap) I can replace it with that can get the job done?

I was watching YouTube and James Yeager (I know, I know) seems to be in the same boat. Xl lid and he didn't go into detail but he says he got rid of the dial and it just looked like he had straps with nothing else.

Anyone know how he did that?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I know everyone may still have a bad taste, but the TW Boa and the 4d is the best combo my noggin has ever fwlt.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:18:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Standard OPS Core H nape is what I rock on my lid.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:29:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm using the OpsCore "X" nape straps.  I would bet you Yeager is running this or the "H" nape.  Not that you (or I) care.

The TW Boa does work, but I don't use it any more.  

That's pretty funny: Yeager has a big head.  I mean literally, the dude has a big head.  huh.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:49:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you guys nailed it. The "H" setup. I'll try that with my 4D pads. Man those things are the greatest thing ever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top