Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 10:02:49 PM EDT
They don't recognize a C&R as a valid FFL, I tried to order a couple of things from today and the guy was a real prick.    Any of you guys have the same trouble with them?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Boycott them.  A C&R is a valild FFL.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#2]
They have nothing you can't get some place else. Probably at better prices. Screw Them!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they have had that policy for a long time now.  It's in all their print ads and I have not included them in the C&R tacked thread.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
There's quite a few places that won't/don't do the C&R FFL.

Kiesler's is bad enough but Natchez used to have some C&R deals and they won't do it either.

Dennis Jenkins
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I almost hate to suggest this, but maybe somebody should consider speaking to the ATF about this.  Seems if your FFL is valid they should be required to sell to you.  Lord knows we get the threatening letters just like the dealers saying keep your ship in order or else!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#6]
IIRC, no FFL is required to sell to another FFL, 01 or 03. Seems the ATF has already weighed on this, and if a business doesn't want to sell to you, they don't have to.

Best part is, they lose out on the business. I'd rather it worked that way than giving the ATF yet one more ounce of power. I'm more trustworthy with my wallet than the ATF is with their reg books and JBT's.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top