Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 1:16:08 PM EDT
Well I certainly have noticed that prebans are going for a lot less.  I guess it has to do with the pending AW Ban extension and such.  With the exception of Bushmasters and Colt's other prebans are going for considerably less.

I guess I have to buy one more for the road.

Max
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Have you noticed a decline in Preban prices?  
by maxell27

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO,,,,I HAVEN'T"

no foolin' are the prices dropping????

i really haven't noticed, and i like to keep track of what AR's are bringing.

bill
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I just picked up a preban Oly SGW complete rifle for less than 900.  Around here brand new ones cost about that.

It might be a short dip in prices depending on how the AW Ban renewal.

Personally I don't see it going away, but there is always hope.

Max
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Yes, I've noticed a price drop in all prebans including Colt and Bushmaster.  As an example I've seen several SP1's go for around $1000.

Prices normally dip in the summer and recover in the fall but I sense larger drops this year and we shall see what fall brings.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top