Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2002 2:02:38 PM EDT
a company called BC Tactical? If so, what was your experience like?
So far, I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt, but only because they're from McKee's Rocks, Pa., and anyone from the 'burgh will get a second chance with me, but communication is poor, and I am starting to wonder.....
PS...If someone from BC Tactical is reading this, and you still haven't sent my order, a couple of cans of Vitamin I slipped in the box sure would ease my discomfort.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I've lived in Pittsburgh for almost ten years, and I've never heard of them. . .

Don't see them listed in the white pages either.  That doesn't mean they don't exist, just that they're not in the book.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if he means Botach Tactical?
Link Posted: 7/2/2002 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
What is Vitamin I?

Scott

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:22:13 AM EDT
[#4]
No, not Botach.
Vitamin I is Iron City Beer.
I'll let y'all know how this turns out, 'cause they've got really great prices on ARMS gear.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Just want to let everyone know that there WAS, as in "used to be" a slip-up with my order from BC Tactical, but it was made right. I apologize to the folks at BC Tactical for failing to update this thread until now.
I got a great deal on some ARMS gear for my Aimpoint...check out their site...

www.bc-swat.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top