Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 10:11:40 AM EST
HSGI pricing seems like it's all the same no matter where I go. I get a small discount at Brownells, but they now say discontinued on the Sure-Grip belt and out of stock.

Is there some place that offers good pricing on their products. PMs work well if you feel uncomfortable posting in public. While I just bought a first line belt by Eagle Industries, I think that I want one of the Costa drop leg rigs for training exercises and not to take on the Chinese hoards. Anyone see a better price than $139.95 on one of these?

Would also love some feedback on your experiences with this rig. The tacos are sewn in and are not moveable to another rig if I don't like the set up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:51:46 PM EST
Won't help you on a Costa leg rig but the only thing I can think of is wait til the awesome guys at SKD run a 10% sale
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:05:31 PM EST
HSGI just had a 15% off sale from Facebook on everything on their website.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:58:31 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogman5:
HSGI just had a 15% off sale from Facebook on everything on their website.
View Quote
Thanks for the heads up on the Facebook stuff. While I don't do Facebook mostly because I'm an old guy and OpSec, I think the wife has an account. Maybe will have her friend them or whatever the term is. I know, I live in the stone age. Thanks again for the tip. I take it that this sale is now over?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 1:59:32 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:
Won't help you on a Costa leg rig but the only thing I can think of is wait til the awesome guys at SKD run a 10% sale
View Quote
I'll have to give them a look. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 3:05:48 AM EST
Yes it is. I believe it ended on Monday.
Top Top