Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 6:03:35 PM EDT
Not that I didn't have enough of these rifles but I came into a really interesting situation at the gunshow yesterday. Someone I know had a H&R Garand 5 million serial number range. Barrell date 3-55. I didn't have an H&R, so I had to have this rifle. For anyone who is having any doubts about picking up a Greek CMP Garand, don't. Either this is a really lucky time for us or I got really, really lucky. This rifle gauges at 3 and to be honest, looks completely and totally brand new. The stock is birch, nice and red and this has to be one of the tightest non-rebuilt Garands I have seen. Barrell and receiver are HRA. Bolt and trigger group are SA. Op rod hasn't been determined yet. Very, very minor finish wear on the rear sights and the front sight is a tad bent. Can you say national match sights? Freaking awesome $400 out the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top